BRINGING MOVEMENT BACK TO WORK!
InMovement born from the Life Fitness® heritage in biomechanics and the study of how movement affects the human body, InMovement® brings movement back to the office, through worktools and services that unite healthy behavior with productivity.
InMovement says that today's workplace has become so inactive that it's affecting our health:
- Sitting Is The New Smoking - If you sit most of the day, your risk for a heart attack is about the same as if you smoke.
- Exercise Is Not Enough - 30 minutes at the gym can’t counteract the effects of sitting 8+ hours.
- Affects Your Mood - Sitting for long periods of time is linked to depressive symptoms.
- Lowers Ypur Metabolism - Calorie burning drops to about 1 per minute as soon as you sit down.
- Workouts aren’t enough, the workday has to be re- imagined
- Small movement can lead to big change
- Movement is human nature
- You shouldn’t have to choose between earning a living and living healthy
- Sitting all day is anti-evolutionary
- You can’t move forward while sit ting s till
- The health risks of prolonged sitting aren’t worth taking
- The workplace should be healthier and more productive
An evolved workplace that supports simple movement to improve the health of our people and strengthen our businesses.
InMovement aims to return movement to the modern workday, prioritizing human health in order to drive a stronger business.Through thoughtful products and planning, InMovement helps companies create a happier, healthier and more productive environment.